If you’re looking for an award-winning treatment from the comfort of your own home, you can now access our specialist Zone Face Lift self-care sessions via Zoom. Don’t worry if you have never tried it, I’ll talk you through everything you need to know.
Virtual Treatments have opened up opportunities for people suffering with stress and anxiety, pain and disability to enjoy the benefits of a treatment in their home without the need for face-to-face contact.
Virtual Zone Face Lift is important for clients who are unable to leave the house for reasons including:
- Transport Difficulties
- Distance from Reflexology Clinic
- Immunosuppressed patients
- Patients in at-risk groups being over 70
- Patients in at-risk groups due to heart conditions
- Patients in at-risk groups due to respiratory conditions
- Patients in at-risk groups due to diabetes
What does Virtual Zone Face Lift involve?
You will be sent a link to join a video call. Before the video call you will be assessed using a range of questions designed to understand any areas of concern and what can be done to improve things. Once you are comfortable I will begin the practical element of the session and you’ll follow my techniques and mirror these on your own face, I will be able to see you and can check your pressure and technique every step of the way as I guide you through a short Zone Face Lift sequence. It will also include relaxing and stretching movements and end with a calming meditation with the aim to help you let go of any stress or worries. From your assessment I can usually get a good idea of what the problem is and formulate a treatment plan to address your problems.
What problems can Zone Face Lift help with?
Virtual Zone Face Lift has been shown to help with a wide range of conditions including:
- Naturally stimulates collagen and elastin, plumping the skin
- Tones, firms and sculpts the face, jaw and neckline
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases oxygen and blood flow
- Eliminate pigmentation, acne and reducing puffiness
- Reduce sinus congestion
- Lower stress and deep relaxation
- Relief if suffering from headaches or migraine
- Bruxism (teeth grinding)
Plus many more…
If your problem isn’t listed above, give me a call to discuss whether you would benefit from a Virtual Zone Face Lift treatment or an appointment in the clinic.
Ready to find out more?
To find out more, complete the Enquiry Form
or call me direct on 07824 367977