What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a non-intrusive complementary health therapy. A Reflexologist works by stimulating reflex points in the feet (face or hands). In the feet (face and hands) there are reflex points, which relate to corresponding parts of the body anatomically.
By massaging and stimulating these reflex points the Reflexologist can see which parts of the body are out of balance or may not be working efficiently. A treatment plan can be devised for you personally and treatments can be given to correct any imbalances supporting the body to restore its natural balance.
During a treatment session you will be fully clothed and positioned in a comfortable reclining La Fuma chair with shoes and socks removed.
Benefits of Reflexology
- Relieves and/or reduces stress and tension
- Aids relaxation/improves sleep
- Promotes general wellbeing both physically and emotionally
- Stimulates the body’s own natural self-healing to restore balance in the body
- Flushes toxins out of the body
- Improves circulation
Many health conditions may respond well to this calming and gentle treatment including:-
- Headaches and migraine
- Back, neck, shoulder, muscular and joint pain
- Digestive disorders (including IBS)
- Hormone imbalance (including PMS)
- High blood pressure
- Allergies including asthma, hayfever, sinus problems
It is important for people to take more responsibility for their own health and Reflexology can be a way to help with the stresses of modern-day life.
REFLEXOLOGY SHOULD NOT BE USED AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE. REFLEXOLOGISTS DO NOT CLAIM TO CURE, DIAGNOSE OR PRESCRIBE.
Ready to find out more?
If you would like to book an initial session please feel free to contact me via the Enquiry Form or call me direct on 07824 367977.